HINGHAM WOODS CONDOMINIUM POOL INFORMATION
The Pool will close
for the season
The Rules for the pool were ammended on April 2nd. Below is a copy of the newly ammeded rules. All unit owners will be mailed/sent a copy of the Rules. New signs have been posted in the pool area. If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding the pool, please feel free to go to the Owners Suggestion link and let us know.
POOL AND PATIO RULES
· Pool use is for residents of Hingham Woods and their guests only. Each unit may bring 5 guests to the pool. Residents must accompany their guests to the pool and pool passes are not transferable
· All residents must sign in and show lifeguards their ID card prior to entering pool area. . No persons will be allowed into the pool area without their ID card.
· Pool use is restricted to its normal posted hours. These hours are manned by the lifeguard and are subject to change upon approval.
· No one shall impede the pool railing.
· Swimming lessons are not allowed in the pool.
· Children 12 years and under in the pool and patio area must be accompanied by an adult or a supervising baby-sitter 12 years or older inside the designated fenced area.
· Diving of any kind, jumping, running, and ball playing are not permitted.
· Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
· Independent flotation devices are not allowed in the pool. Children learning to swim may and should wear personal flotation devices.
· Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc. are not permitted in the patio area.
· Horseplay and loud noises/radios are not permitted.
· Infants are required to wear bathing suits. All infants and children in diapers must wear both diapers and rubber pants when in the pool.
· People unable to swim must stay in the shallow end of the pool within the blue safety ropes and floats.
· All trash is to be put in barrels at the pool entrance.
· Swim at your own risk.
The Managing Board authorizes the lifeguard on duty to enforce all of these regulations, to order the removal of offending individuals, and to report special situations to the Management.
The lifeguard’s role at the pool is to enforce the pool rules outlined by the management at all times and to provide lifesaving and first-aid when needed. Lifeguards are not responsible for the activity of young children. It is the responsibility of the child’s parent to supervise and closely monitor their presence in the pool and pool area. Lifeguards are not babysitters.